2023 – 2024 Schedule
The Williams College Motorcoach Transport is serving the students of Williams College.
We are planning to offer shuttles for the 2023 – 2024 academic year. There will be shuttles to and from Albany International Airport, Boston Logan and Penn Station areas on select days.
Please check the schedule for further session details.
New this year, check out the Motorcoach Google Calendar for deadlines and bus departure dates. Click on any calendar event to see more details and to add it to your Google Calendar!
Also, follow us on Instagram, we are williams_motorcoach as well as we post on Facebook on the “Williams College Families” page for deadlines, updates, notices, etc.
How to purchase your tickets:
Go to PeopleSoft (Self Service>Williams Transport>Book Tickets). Your ticket will be charged on your term bill. Only current students can book tickets and use our services. Charges will appear on your term bill AFTER the return trip for each individual session.
Albany International Airport – ($25.49)
Boston-Logan Airport – ($42.49)
NYC – Penn Station ($42.49)
*Prices may alter.
Transportation (approximate) times are as follows:
- Albany Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- New York City – Penn Station: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston Logan: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Only current Williams students can purchase tickets – friends, family, and partners cannot.
- Fall 2023 semester ticket sales will open on September 8th at noon. Ticket sales will CLOSE at various times and refunds will NOT be given after that date.
- Seating is limited, plan early.
- There will be no student conductor roles as we have had in the past.
- If you are a student with a documented disability or a temporary impairment that may require accommodations in your transportation arrangements with Williams Transport, please contact the Office of Accessible Education by dialing 413-597-4672 or email [email protected] after purchasing your ticket. Accessible Education will work with you to coordinate accommodations with Williams Transport. Please note: ticket purchases made within 24 hours of departure may impact our ability to provide requested accommodations.
- Student identification is required at check-in.
- Due to ongoing bus driver shortage, obtaining more buses than what we see listed is a challenge at this time. If you do not get on the bus you desire, please select a secondary trip (earlier or later) than your desired trip.
- If you arrive at the bus and are missing your passport, driver’s license or any other important item you need to travel, the bus CANNOT wait while you run back to your dorm. You will need to remove your luggage and belongings from the bus and schedule another bus if there are any available. PLEASE remember what you need prior to coming to the bus.
- Buses will leave promptly at their scheduled time, it’s important you arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable between students, if you do not need your ticket after the deadline has passed, please notify [email protected] and it will be offered to the next person on the waitlist.