2021 – 2022 Schedule
The Williams College Motor Coach Transport is serving the students of Williams College.
We are planning to offer shuttles for 2021 – 2022 academic year. There will be shuttles to and from Albany International Airport, Boston Logan, and Penn Station area on select days.
Please check the schedule for further details.
How to purchase your tickets: Go to PeopleSoft (Self Service>Williams Transport>Book Tickets). You will be charged on your term bill. Only current students are able to book tickets and use our services.
Albany International Airport – ($22.50)
NYC – Penn Station ($37.50)
Boston Logan Airport- ($37.50)
*Prices may alter.
Transportation times are as follows:
- Albany Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- New York City-Penn Station: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston Logan: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Only current Williams students can purchase tickets—friends, family, and partners cannot.
- All tickets MUST be purchased by November 18, 2021 – 9:00PM for Thanksgiving Break. Ticket sales will close and refunds will NOT be given after this date.
- Please sign up for your check-in time slot first before making your transportation arrangements to ensure that you will be able to check-in when you arrive on campus.
- There will be limited seating.
- There will be no student conductor roles as we have had in the past.
- If you are a student with a documented disability or a temporary impairment that may require accommodations in your transportation arrangements with Williams Transport, please contact the Office of Accessible Education (413-597-4672) after purchasing your ticket. Accessible Education will work with you to coordinate accommodations with Williams Transport. Please note: ticket purchases made within 24 hours of departure may impact our ability to provide requested accommodations.