2022 – 2023 Schedule
The Williams College Motor Coach Transport is serving the students of Williams College.
We are planning to offer shuttles for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. There will be shuttles to and from Albany International Airport, Boston Logan, Bradley Hartford International and Penn Station area on select days.
Please check the schedule for further details.
How to purchase your tickets: Go to PeopleSoft (Self Service>Williams Transport>Book Tickets). Your ticket will be charged on your term bill. Only current students can book tickets and use our services.
Albany International Airport – ($24.75)
NYC – Penn Station ($41.25)
Boston Logan Airport- ($41.25)
Bradley Hartford Airport- ($41.25)
*Prices may alter.
Transportation times are as follows:
- Albany Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- New York City – Penn Station: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston Logan: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Bradley Hartford Airport: 2 hours
- Only current Williams students can purchase tickets – friends, family, and partners cannot.
- Fall Return 2022 semester ticket sales are open. ALL tickets for the Fall Return 2022 Semester MUST be purchased by Sunday, August 14, 2022 – by 11:00 PM. Ticket sales will CLOSE and refunds will NOT be given after this date.
- Seating is limited.
- There will be no student conductor roles as we have had in the past.
- If you are a student with a documented disability or a temporary impairment that may require accommodations in your transportation arrangements with Williams Transport, please contact the Office of Accessible Education by dialing 413-597-4672 or email [email protected] after purchasing your ticket. Accessible Education will work with you to coordinate accommodations with Williams Transport. Please note: ticket purchases made within 24 hours of departure may impact our ability to provide requested accommodations.
- Student identification required at check-in.