Welcome Back for Fall 2020!
The Williams College Motor Coach Transport is a financially independent, student-run motor coach business serving the students, faculty, and staff of Williams College.
We are planning to offer shuttles for Thanksgiving on 11/20-22. There will be shuttles to Albany, Boston Logan, and NYC. We also plan on having shuttles in December for students staying through the end of the semester. More details are to come.
How to purchase your tickets: Go to PeopleSoft (Self Service>Williams Transport>Book Tickets). You will be charged on your term bill. Only current students are able to book tickets and use our services.
Albany – Albany Airport ($22.50):
The bus will pick up students in front of the airport’s Main Terminal.
NYC – Penn Station ($37.50):
The bus will pick up students on 8th Avenue, between West 30th and 31st Street. Please note, however, that the drivers do not have a designated parking spot, so keep an eye out in the general vicinity.
Boston – Logan Airport ($37.50):
All students returning to Williams from Logan Airport will be picked up at Terminal B, at the American Airlines arrivals area (downstairs near baggage claim).
*Prices may alter.
Transportation times are as follows:
- Albany Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- New York City-Penn Station: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston’s Logan Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Only current Williams students can purchase tickets—friends, family, and partners cannot.
- All tickets must be purchased by November 17 at 11:59pm. Ticket sales will close and refunds will NOT be given after this date.
- Please sign up for your check-in time slot first before making your transportation arrangements to ensure that you will be able to check-in when you arrive on campus.
- We will be allowing 14 students to ride on each coach bus (which normally transports 55 passengers) in order to allow for social distancing. The driver will be wearing a mask and all students are required to wear a mask for the duration of the trip to Williams.
- There will be no student conductor roles on these buses as we had in the past.
- If you are a student with a documented disability or a temporary impairment that may require accommodations in your transportation arrangements with Williams Transport, please contact the Office of Accessible Education (413-597-4672) after purchasing your ticket. Accessible Education will work with you to coordinate accommodations with Williams Transport. Please note: ticket purchases made within 24 hours of departure may impact our ability to provide requested accommodations.