Spring Return 2021
The Williams College Motor Coach Transport is a financially independent, student-run motor coach business serving the students, faculty, and staff of Williams College.
We are planning to offer shuttles for Spring Return on February 10 – 14. There will be shuttles from Albany, Boston Logan, and NYC on select days.
Please check the schedule for further details.
How to purchase your tickets: Go to PeopleSoft (Self Service>Williams Transport>Book Tickets). You will be charged on your term bill. Only current students are able to book tickets and use our services.
Albany – Albany Airport ($22.50):
The bus will pick up students in front of the airport’s Main Terminal.
NYC – Penn Station ($37.50):
The bus will pick up students on 8th Avenue, between West 30th and 31st Street. Please note, however, that the drivers do not have a designated parking spot, so keep an eye out in the general vicinity.
Boston – Logan Airport ($37.50):
All students returning to Williams from Logan Airport will be picked up at Terminal B, at the American Airlines arrivals area (downstairs near baggage claim).
*Prices may alter.
Transportation times are as follows:
- Albany Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- New York City-Penn Station: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston’s Logan Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Only current Williams students can purchase tickets—friends, family, and partners cannot.
- All tickets must be purchased by February 3 at 11:59pm. Ticket sales will close and refunds will NOT be given after this date.
- Please sign up for your check-in time slot first before making your transportation arrangements to ensure that you will be able to check-in when you arrive on campus.
- We will be allowing 14 students to ride on each coach bus (which normally transports 55 passengers) in order to allow for social distancing. The driver will be wearing a mask and all students are required to wear a mask for the duration of the trip to Williams.
- There will be no student conductor roles on these buses as we had in the past.
- If you are a student with a documented disability or a temporary impairment that may require accommodations in your transportation arrangements with Williams Transport, please contact the Office of Accessible Education (413-597-4672) after purchasing your ticket. Accessible Education will work with you to coordinate accommodations with Williams Transport. Please note: ticket purchases made within 24 hours of departure may impact our ability to provide requested accommodations.