Schedules for the 2019-2020 school year are available now.
The Williams College Motor Coach Transport is a financially independent, student-run motor coach business serving the students and faculty of Williams College.
We offer timely service to Albany (Albany International Airport & Albany-Rensselaer Station), Boston (Logan International Airport & North Station), and NYC (Penn Station) throughout the year.
How to purchase your tickets: Go to PeopleSoft (Self Service>Williams Transport>Book Tickets). You will be charged on your term bill. Only current students and faculty are able to book tickets and use our services.
Ticket Prices: Tickets are $35 for all NYC and Boston routes and $20 for all Albany routes regardless of academic breaks and weekend getaways. Prices may alter so please look out for an email.
- Only current Williams students/faculty can purchase tickets—friends, family, and partners cannot.
- Book 20 days prior to departure for a 15% discount!
- Booking and cancellations close 9 PM ET the night before departure. After that time, refunds will not be given, unless in extenuating circumstances.
- If there is a wait list, we will add an additional bus if ≥50% of a bus can be filled (23 people).
- If you are a student with a documented disability or a temporary impairment that may require accommodations in your transportation arrangements with Williams Transport, please contact the Office of Accessible Education (413-597-4672) after purchasing your ticket. Accessible Education will work with you to coordinate accommodations with Williams Transport.Please note: ticket purchases made within 24 hours of departure may impact our ability to provide requested accommodations.
Are you interested in working with Motorcoach to provide you transportation for your off-campus programming? We may be able to help. Motorcoach will be piloting a co-sponsorship program in 2018-2019 to support programming that is open to all students. Eligible programs are those that are open to all students (i.e. not for team transportation), programs that the requesting organization is supporting in some way financial (i.e. this should not just be a trip to the mall), and programs that explicitly agree to indicate that Motorcoach is a co-sponsor of the program.
Programs that are accepted will receive support in the form of transportation to and from their event. To submit a request for support, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Hailey Han ’22, Motorcoach Director, or the Assistant Director for Student Organizations and Involvement.