When Can I Purchase Tickets?
When the session opens up
How Do I Cancel a Ticket?
Go to the “My Reservations” page, select the “Cancel” checkbox for the ticket you’d like to cancel, and click on the “Cancel Reservations” button.
How Do I Pay For My Tickets?
Tickets will be charged to your student term bill.
What If I Miss The Ticket Reservation Deadline?
Tickets CANNOT be purchased after the Deadline.
Can I Get A Refund?
Once the session closes we do not offer refunds because final passenger counts must be delivered to the motorcoach companies in advance.
What Is A Student Conductor?
There are no student conductors at this time.
Where Do The Motorcoaches Depart From On Campus?
Departures will be on Stetson Rd outside of Mission Park on the Dennett side.
Where Exactly Do The Motorcoaches Travel?
- Albany Airport Departures will pick up and drop off students in front of the airport’s Main Terminal.
- New York City Departures will drop off and pick up students on the side of Penn station at 31st and 8th Ave. **Please note, however, that the drivers do not have a designated parking spot, so keep an eye out in the general vicinity as they will need to park where it is safe to load.
- Boston-Logan Airport Departures will drop students off in front of the airline of their choice. All students returning to Williams from Logan Airport will be picked up at The pickup location at Terminal B is “PICKUP LOCATION IS THE OPEN (TO THE SKY) AREA HALF WAY AROUND TERMINAL B (HORSESHOE) ON THE ARRIVALS LEVEL (lower level).
How Long Do The Motor Coaches Take?
Our motorcoach companies estimate the following travel times to/from Williams College:
- Albany Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- New York City: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston’s Logan Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Please Note: These are only estimates and may vary due to traffic and weather conditions.
Do The Motorcoaches Depart On Time?
Motorcoaches departing Williamstown are strictly instructed to depart precisely on time. Students have planes to catch and they must get to their destination on time. We strongly urge arriving at the departure location 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Please do not email or call us asking whether or not the motorcoach can wait for you.
Note: Motorcoaches returning to Williamstown are not under such stringent time pressure. If a large number of passengers are not on a motorcoach at its scheduled departure time (drivers have exact passenger counts), the motorcoach may wait a few minutes, at the driver’s sole discretion.
I Missed My Motorcoach Departure. What should I do?
The Motorcoach Service is not responsible if you miss your bus and will not reimburse the cost of privately arranged transportation. If you are stuck at an Airport and need to get back campus, call Norm’s Limo at (413) 663-8300 or Transport the People (413) 443-7111. If you need to speak to someone at Williams College during a vacation period, please call Williams College Security at (413) 597-4444.
If you have missed a bus from either Boston or NYC, we recommend taking the next available Peter Pan Bus, which has direct routes to Williamstown.
What’s The Weather Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations due to weather will be at the sole discretion of the motorcoach company, whose decision is final. This decision will be made and announced only for safety reasons. Please do not call to see if a coach will be delayed; this decision will be made at the last possible moment. If departures are delayed, they will resume as soon as meteorologically possible.