Please visit the Motorcoach website in PeopleSoft to reserve your tickets!
Buses will depart from and return to the Dennett side of Mission on Friday at 4:30pm.
New York City: The bus will drop off and pick up students on 8th Avenue, between West 30th and 31st Street.
Boston: The bus will drop off and pick up students at the corner of Causeway and Canal Street, in front of North Station.
The schedule for both routes are the same, so the dates and times below apply to both the NYC and Boston trips. Passengers should check with the driver or student conductor to make sure their bus is the correct one.
- Friday, September 25th, departs Williams at 4:30 pm
- Sunday, September 27th, departs NYC/Boston 4:30 pm
- Friday, October 23rd departs Williams at 4:30 pm
- Sunday, October 25th, departs NYC/Boston 4:30 pm
- Friday, January 15th, departs Williams at 4:30 pm
- Sunday, January 17th, departs NYC/Boston at 4:30 pm
- Friday, January 22th, departs Williams at 4:30 pm
- Sunday, January 24th, departs NYC/ Boston at 4:30 pm
- Friday, February 19th, departs Williams at 4:30 pm
- Sunday, February 21nd, departs NYC/Boston at 4:30 pm
- Friday, April 22th departs Williams at 4:30 pm
- Sunday, April 24th, departs NYC/Boston at 4:30 pm
NOTE: Recognizing the decrease in weekend buses is disappointing to some, if you do not see a trip leaving on the weekend you wish to go to Boston or NYC, Peter Pan Bus Lines leaves from The Williams Inn twice daily to both cities. To find tickets for these buses, you can go HERE